Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

July 29, 2013

Vacation Diary

 I went to Greece for a couple days and I make a little diary from my vacation outfits.



For the first day of my vacation I'm wearing my favourite black hat. I've match it with a transparent black shirt from 'h&m' for my purple swimwear.



This is my second day outfit. I have my brown swimwear from 'New Look'. I'm again wearing a pink transparent shirt with pins from 'h&m'. As my accessories I have my pink-brown leopard headband and I have my 'ray ban' sunglasses.


I've got my brown bikini from 'New Look' / 'Splash'.


Here I have the same transparent shirt from 'h&m' but only in black colour . I have my blue headband with pears and my sunglasses all this matched  for my blue fringed bikini .




Well, probably this would be my favourite outfit. Put on coupled bikini with sunglasses and a hat and you can not make it wrong. You will feel like a lady. :)



'h&m' brown bikini with green and brown stones . You don't need anything else with this swimwear. Just put on your sunglasses and you will have stylish beach look.







Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for your visiting. :*


5 comments:

  1. drago mi e koga ke vidam nov makedonski blog:) prekrasni moderni parcinja...prodolzi,te sledam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасно изгледаш! Блогот е предобар. Само продолжи вака ;)

    Sanja's Burgundy Blog
    Sanja's Burgundy Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Прекрасни летни фоторафии! Супер си :)) :*


    http://fashioncompilation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete