Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

September 07, 2014

I love pencil skirts!

I remember when i first saw a pencil skirt on instagram, I fell in love with it at the same moment. I was trying to find and buy one everywhere, but I couldn't find. I decided to sеw one, and I gоt a blue material. Only because it was my first one I made it so tight i couldn't even walk. I still remember like it was yesterday I went to the club and I couldn't even walk properly and to be even worse there were more that twenty stairs to get inside so I needed to walk sideways. Later I needed to fix it and make a slot, after that it was better, lol. If you want to see my first pencil skirt, you can check out this post "Classy Sexy".



In this post I'm wearing a red pencil skirt, this one is made by spread material and it's actually very comfortable. My necklace which is from Bik Bok, Sweden I have it since the winter, but it's my first post with it. This is very a simple outfit, and the necklace is making this look complete. U can't do wrong with matching two colors.



Till the next post, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment