Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

December 24, 2014

New Year's Eve Outfit ideas

New Year's eve is about to knock on the door and I believe a lot of you still don't know what to wear or where to go. I've chosen five dresses from my wardrobe to give you some inspiration. 



The first one is a simple black dress and it's one of my favorites. It's perfect for your body shape, and actually you can wear it with all types of heels. Accessories are a must, I recommend massive earrings and ring.





The second is more like an outfit, it's a skirt that I have made by myself for last New Year's Eve. It's made from leather so it's not comfortable to wear it all night. I combine it with a white crop top, and a small earings I think are the best accessories, or maybe some silver watch.


This gold dress it's also made by me, but actually my sister asked me to do it for her. I think is a dress that you can have in your wardrobe for five years, and always feel fancy while wearing it. Ponytail and black tights were my choice with this dress.


This pink dress is a gift that I've got this summer. My earrings are from "h&m". Nude high heels are the best match.

Orange is not my favorite color, but the dress is something you can't get wrong wearing it. The dress is from "h&m" and the earrings I have bought in Greece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment