Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

August 18, 2013

Make Up Masks

For today I decide to post something that i have done before. My "Dead Marilyn Mask" i have done for the 1st of April. I needed something like 1 hour to finish my makeup. I bought my wig from "Jumbo" for only 5 euros. As a white colour I've used a white corrector and for the black colour, black eyeliner .









This mask "The Joker" I've made it with help from youtube. I needed 2 hours to prepare it. The scars are made with tooth paste and then i've painted with red lipstick. I've made my hair green and a little bit of white with special colour for masks. For my eyes I used black eyeshadow, and for the white I've used white foundation. As outfit I used something that i have already at home: purple top, green vest and purple sharp.



This is "Lady Gaga Anime Eyes". It was a little bit difficult to prepare this mask, because of the eye lines of the fake eyes. I've made whole eyes with eyes shadows and stick fake eyelashes on my eyebrows. As a hair i used my 'Marilyn Monroe' wig and put on a red ribbon, to make my look complete.



"Dia de los muertos" (Day of the Dead). It's holiday coming from Mexico. The celebration takes place on 1st and 2nd November every year and it's about gathering of family and friends to pray and remember friends and family members who have died. Now it's very famous in tattoo world. And that's how I get my idea for this mask. 




3 comments:

  1. Прекрасна шминка, секоја чест! Посебно ми се допаѓа онаа со Мерилин Монро и Лејди Гага :)
    Браво :)

    Sanja's Burgundy Blog
    Sanja's Burgundy Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pa ova e edna cela umetnost Sonja!!!!!!! Sekoja cest-bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Fala, sega pred Halloween ke go svezhnam blogov so ushte nekoja maska :)

      Delete