Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me

August 29, 2013

White Night

27th of August there was a white night in my town, and it's the biggest event in the summer. This year was Hernan Cattaneo, and this event it's three years till now coloring our town in white. It's my favourite night.
I don't have pictures cause I forgot to charge my camera and just to share the atmosphere I uploaded some that i've found in our local website. About my outfit, this year I choose to wear long dress. I pick up my hair in braid and I only wear white earrings.



Here is some pictures on how I did my makeup.



And here you can see and enjoy the lovely atmosphere from 'Bitola in white'.




Hope you enjoy it. xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Фустанот е многу убав! Не е обичен, има нешто посебно во него :)

    Sanja's Burgundy Blog
    Sanja's Burgundy Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Како божица си, се’ е погодено - и фустанот и обетките и фризурата :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. odlicen outfit ....obetkite prekrasni

    ReplyDelete